Uncovered and Covered Storage Solutions
How often do you take out your caravan?
Think about how much time your caravan is actually not in use, taking up valuable space in your driveway, yard or garage. Finding secure storage for caravans can be difficult and the solution often inconveniencing but at Bay and Basin Storage we make it very easy for you to securely store your caravan. Located on the South Coast of NSW and one turn off the Princes Highway, we are only minutes away from St Georges Basin, Sussex Inlet and Jervis Bay.
Store for any length of time
Uncovered sites available
Limited covered sites available
Dump point available
Preparing your Caravan for storage
Choosing Bay and Basin Storage for your Caravan will give you the peace of mind that your vehicle is in a secure and safe place. Preparing your caravan or motorhome correctly for storage will help to reduce the risk of any surprises when you wish to use it again.
Some valuable tips:
- Remove ALL foodstuffs, leave fridge doors open to prevent mould.
- Thoroughly clean the hob and oven.
- Open drawers, but leave large cupboards closed to prevent warping.
- Ensure the toilet is clean.
- Disconnect gas bottles.
- Turn off ALL electrical items that may drain batteries.
- Remove batteries from all personal electrical items.
- Wash the exterior and ensure all hatches, vents and windows are securely closed.
- When parking use axle stands to reduce the load on tyres.
- Lastly, always check that your insurance is up to date and valid for your caravan at all times wherever it is stored.