Safe, Easy and Convenient
How often do you take out your caravan?
On long weekends?
Only for a long trip for your holidays?
Think about how much time your caravan is actually not in use, taking up valuable space in your driveway, yard or garage. Finding secure storage for caravans can be difficult and the solution often inconveniencing. This doesn’t have to be.
At Bay and Basin Storage we make it very easy for you to securely store your caravan. Our storage facilities located on the South Coast of NSW, just a few minutes south of Nowra, are ideal for both short and long term caravan storage. Plus, you can access your storage space quickly and easily, should you want to take your caravan out for a road trip.
Covered or Uncovered Storage Sites
We have covered sites suitable for smaller caravans and boats to protect from the harsh Australian sun and damaging weather.
We have ample uncovered sites to store large to very large Caravans, RV’s Motorhomes and 5th Wheeler’s.
Preparing your Caravan for storage
Choosing Bay and Basin Storage for your Caravan will give you the peace of mind that your vehicle is in a secure and safe place. Preparing your caravan or motorhome correctly for storage will help to reduce the risk of any surprises when you wish to use it again.
Some valuable tips:
- Remove ALL foodstuffs, leave fridge doors open to prevent mould.
- Thoroughly clean the hob and oven.
- Open drawers, but leave large cupboards closed to prevent warping.
- Ensure the toilet is clean.
- Disconnect gas bottles.
- Turn off ALL electrical items that may drain batteries.
- Remove batteries from all personal electrical items.
- Wash the exterior and ensure all hatches, vents and windows are securely closed.
- When parking use axle stands to reduce the load on tyres.
- Lastly, always check that your insurance is up to date and valid for your caravan at all times wherever it is stored.