Safe, Dry and Convenient
The only solution to keeping modern high performance hulls in their intended condition is by keeping them out of the water. Bay and Basin Storage offers uncovered and covered spaces for most trailer boats. Keeping your vessel both out of the water and undercover is an investment in its future resale value.
Choosing Bay and Basin Storage for your boat will give you the peace of mind that your vessel is in a secure and safe place away from marina fees, away from storing your boat in your front yard or on the road in harms way of theft and vandalism. Bay and Basin Storage is the ideal boat and trailer storage solution on the South Coast of NSW just south of Nowra.
- Easy and convenient access.
- Secured fencing, video surveillance, sensor controlled area.
- Facilities to clean boat and flush motor with fresh water.
- Only minutes to several boat ramps in St. Georges Basin, Sanctuary Point, Basin View and Sussex Inlet to access the beautiful St. Georges Basin. Close boat ramps in Vincentia and Huskisson allow convenient access to the stunning Jervis Bay.
Covered or Uncovered Storage Sites
We have covered sites suitable for smaller boats and trailers to protect from the harsh Australian sun and damaging weather.
We have ample uncovered sites to store large to very large motor boats, sailing boats, yachts and trailers.
Preparing your Boat for Storage
Choosing Bay and Basin Storage for your Boat and Trailer will give you the peace of mind that your vessel is in a secure and safe place. Preparing your vessel correctly for storage will help to reduce the risk of any surprises when you wish to use it again.
Some valuable tips:
- Flush the engine with our complimentary fresh water
- If you have a battery, you may wish to purchase a small solar charger and disconnect the battery.
- Release bungs to ensure any water can escape
- Remove ALL foodstuffs, bait etc.
- Secure all loose items and secure Bimini’s etc.
- Place anything that can mould (books, clothes favourite hats etc) inside sealed bags.
- Remove batteries from all personal electrical items.
- Fill fuel tanks as much as possible to reduce condensation.
- Lastly, always check that your insurance is up to date and valid at all times wherever it is stored.